Managed Print Services
With shrinking budgets affecting all organisations, managers and directors are facing tough decisions and need to find innovative solutions to ensure continued excellent service delivery.
It might surprise you that a managed print solution from Azzurri could help you smash your savings targets without demanding more from your IT team. Typically organisations save between 10 and 30% on their printing costs in the first year that a managed print solution is implemented.
Read about how Napp Pharmaceuticals and Skipton Building Society saved £10,000’s with their solution from Azzurri.
So, what will a Managed Print Service do for me?
There are a number of benefits to managed print services (MPS):
- Reduced costs through consolidation of printers and user management
- Increased visibility and control with minimum effort through reporting tools
- Increased security and privacy through user identification system at the printer
- Improved green credentials with reduced number of printers, less wastage with cartridges and paper and central control of printer settings
- Project management, implementation and ongoing support and analysis from Azzurri’s experienced team
“We gain three key benefits: firstly we solve a HR problem by securing printing, secondly the devices provide great new functionality such as scanning for all employees and finally we save the business significant costs.”
Watch Napp Pharmaceuticals video
“It’s reduced our paper footprint and… confidentiality-wise we have absolutely hit the button on security because you can only get your document when you present your access card.” Chris Colesell, PZ Cussons
Watch customer video