Business Collaboration is about making contact and information sharing easier, faster and smarter
The real power of IP telephony lies in the applications that are integrated at the core of an organisation - Business Collaboration - creating a seamless communications experience for all employees and extending it out to customers.
These applications allow the innovation and business process improvement that IT leaders are using to help drive competitive advantage, productivity and profit.
Like all UCC components, there is no "one size fits all" solution for Business Collaboration. The services you choose depend on your organisation's objectives, the kind of work your people do, and how and where they do it.
What are some examples of Business Collaboration?
- A single contact number for every individual to eliminate the wasted time and cost of callers dialling and leaving voicemail on one or two numbers before making contact
- A single centralised directory accessible from any device
- Unified messaging where multiple streams of incoming contact are merged into one inbox
- Desktop integration to enable "click to dial" and smartphone use
- Secure, real-time application and document sharing
- Presence that integrates calendars with communications applications like instant messaging and conferencing, to give a clear view of where people are, what they're doing, and what contact method will best suit the moment
- Social media integrated with business applications for knowledge sharing and customer service.
How are we helping?
Azzurri has been helping customers on the journey to UCC for years. We have a communications application development team, Azzurri Innovations, dedicated to integrating technologies to create unified communications and Business Collaboration solutions. As well as integration, this team builds additional bespoke functionality onto available offerings so our customers get what they need without compromise.
Azzurri can help you with peer comparison, communications analysis and technology selection as well as Unified Communications Strategy roadmap. When we implement Unified Communications Solutions we manage the process end to end, minimising risk and managing cost.
The social benefits that the new network provides are impressive. Staff can work wherever they want in or around the office, or work from home as required.