Where is Unified Communications and Collaboration taking the enterprise?
- From traditional voice and email to rich Unified Communications and Collaboration including video and instant messaging
- From separate applications to integrated applications with centrally managed directories and presence
- From fixed infrastructure with separate networks to dynamic, virtualised infrastructure with converged networks
- From simple, isolated devices to smart, integrated devices
- From separate device platforms to single platform(s) supporting all applications on a wide range of form factors
- From multiple devices per person (desk phone, home phone, mobile phone, PC, remote email device, 3G and bluetooth accessories) to devices deployed by function, with a trend towards a single device
- From manual device configuration to centralised, advanced device configuration and management.
Read some examples of the types of UCC solutions Azzurri has delivered to leading UK organisations including:
Azzurri have unified our entire communications estate. Our staff and visitors now receive a compelling experience whenever they use ICT in our building.