Support and maintenance
Supporting your infrastructure, your apps and your people.
Maintaining your communications infrastructure is essential. But this usually comprises of a complex array of communications technologies, spanning different sites, often delivered and supported by a number of vendors. This can create headaches, inefficiencies and increased costs for your business; while distracting and tying up your ICT resources.
We understand that you have your own unique IT setup that you rely on. We’re experts at helping you to analyse, design and deploy a tailored and efficient support model to keep your communications up and running effectively.
Award winning support services.
Our support capabilities have been refined over many years supporting thousands of complex communications solutions. We believe our people, processes and systems offer an unmatched ability to tailor support services to your needs.
Communications is our business.
We’re experienced in delivering and supporting communications services including telephony, networks, contact centres, mobility and unified communications. It means that we understand the specific technical demands of maintaining your real time applications, such as voice or video, where poor performance can have an instant impact on your business.
Whether your communications systems are situated on-premise, in the cloud or a combination of both, we can ensure they continue to run smoothly. In fact, we have over 300 people dedicated to front line ICT support, monitoring and managing our customers’ communications services. That's nearly half of our workforce.
Our support services underpin all of our managed communications services and are backed by our established technical response and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Our support services capabilities include:
- A national service desk providing single point of contact for multiple communications services
- Pro-active monitoring - our Network Operations Centres (NOCs) monitor your infrastructure and services to ensure they run smoothly
- We have qualified technicians located throughout the UK, backed by extensive logistics resources
- Our processes adhere to ITIL best practice and are continuously reviewed to improve future performance
- All calls, whether change, upgrade or fault, are logged and managed through to completion on sophisticated service management platforms
- Of all the independent managed service providers in the UK, Azzurri has one of the largest national teams of technicians accredited across technologies from Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Siemens and HP.